The National Association of Complementary Therapists in Hospice and Palliative Care (NACTHPC) was established to promote a greater understanding of the use of complementary therapies to enhance the quality of life of people living with progressive illness, and to support complementary therapists in their care.
NACTHPC is committed to the development of the use of complementary therapies in hospice and palliative care. We offer professional advice, promote good practice, and share knowledge and expertise amongst members and other professionals.
The objectives of the Association are:
• To develop a national and regional support network for members
• To encourage and promote an exchange of knowledge, experience and best practice
• To raise the profile of the use of complementary therapies at local, regional and national levels
• To provide professional advice on the development of complementary therapy services
• To collaborate with other professional bodies at regional and national levels
• To be involved in new developments for the use of complementary therapies
©2015 National association of Complementary therapists in hospice and palliative care (NACTHPC)